I enjoyed the song/video! Glad you arrived safely at your next destination and have a nice place to stay. You have a large readership around here and everyone is so excited about your trip!
We're a couple of twenty-something gals who have been friends for more than 15 years now. (Scary!) We grew up in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Steph is now in Indianapolis, while Holly now lives in Seattle. We are independent, adventurous, and all-around fun girls!
4 comments:
When do you come home?? I've enjoyed your blog! Totally off the subject, but I have your Switchfoot tickets for 8/22! Are you here then?? :)
Is that Jackie Chan singing part of this? Sensationalized journalism, anyone?
I enjoyed the song/video!
Glad you arrived safely at your next destination and have a nice place to stay. You have a large readership around here and everyone is so excited about your trip!
Wait - is this the song where the little girl is actually lip syncing for an uglier little girl? Who had baby teeth or something?
Post a Comment