The thing it, there really isn't a place to stand other than kind of in front of the toilet. We have adopted this method of showering:
On: Wet hair and body
Off: Lather and shampoo
On: Rinse
Off: Condition
On: Rinse
Off.
It takes a little getting used to, but ultimately, I am thankful that we even have one as part of our room... and of course, for the hot water!
3 comments:
STEPH!!
I had NO idea you were in China until I read your status on facebook. Man.. I wish I could be in Bejing with you girls now. What an incredible experience to see the 2008 Olympics in Bejing. I spent 3 weeks in China. Most of my time was in Shenyeng but I spent several days exploring in Bejing as well. I TOTALLY understand what you mean about the showers. At least you have a "western-style" toilet. When I was in China we had to use squatty's the whole time we were there. :) Well.. I'll try to check back on your adventures in Bejing often. Hope you are having a wonderful time!! :)
Charissa <><
And that you have an acutal toilet :) No squatting.
Wow! Thanks for sharing Steph - I'm sure you'll appreciate your shower 10 x's more when you get home:-)
Post a Comment