It seems like I say the same things every time I leave a comment. "Wow" and "thanks for keeping us posted". Holly, your Dad's post was so cute about you climbiing the Great Wall with the boys. :) I would've been on the cable car with you Steph. Be careful and stay safe!
We're a couple of twenty-something gals who have been friends for more than 15 years now. (Scary!) We grew up in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Steph is now in Indianapolis, while Holly now lives in Seattle. We are independent, adventurous, and all-around fun girls!
2 comments:
you guys are so awesome!!! so glad you are sharing this experience!
It seems like I say the same things every time I leave a comment. "Wow" and "thanks for keeping us posted". Holly, your Dad's post was so cute about you climbiing the Great Wall with the boys. :) I would've been on the cable car with you Steph. Be careful and stay safe!
Post a Comment