Sunday, August 10, 2008
The sky is falling; the bed is wet
It rained most of yesterday, which wasn't too bad, since we attended two indoor events. But when we got back to the room... water had leaked down the side of the wall and my bed was wet. You could see before that it had leaked in the past - a little chunk of the paint on the ceiling was missing, and you could tell where the water had run down the wall. I got some dry bedding and moved the bed away from the wall. When I woke up this morning, I noticed that a bigger chunk of ceiling paint was gone. Nice. At least it didn't wake me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh yes....hostel living is the best isnt it!?
Ho - but of course you climed the wall. I hope you found souvenirs at the jade factory...or the silk store... :)
(And I think I am commenting on the wrong blog everytime I do this...but so it goes...)
Post a Comment