We've arrived back in the US safely and uneventfully. We flew from Hong Kong to Seoul, had a few hours there, then flew to Los Angeles. Luckily my Advil PM kicked in pretty quickly and I slept for most of the ten and a half hours.
Holly had a flight back to Seattle right away, so she was hurrying to make it while I was sauntering in anticipation of my 6+ hour layover. I headed over to the AirTran counter, and found out it didn't open till 6:45. And there is absolutely nothing before security in Terminal 3. So I went back over to the international terminal where I got some food and tried to catch up on our group project for school that's due tomorrow.
Now I'm all checked in and just waiting... and waiting... to finally get back to Indiana. I'm going to need a vacation after this! :)
We do plan to upload our photos and post the link here, so check back in a few days for that. (Or a few weeks. I'm not sure.)
Also, several of you have asked how I'm feeling. I don't feel bad, but I do still have a semi-nasty, though not as bad as before, cough. Thanks a lot, China.
Thanks for coming along on our trip with us. We are already planning for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, although I'm not sure a trip to Canada will make for as many fun stories. (No offense, Canada.) 2012... London; 2014... Sochi, Russia? We'll see!
2 comments:
Can I get in on 2012 in London???
Ryan and I want to go with you guys on your next trip. Either to Canada or London would be nice, or even Russia for that matter. :) Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment