We also saw the women's Sweden/Norway match, as well as Cuba/another team I can't remember. :) We were in the front row. How funny is that? If any of these matches were on tv, you could probably see us.
After volleyball, we headed to a large market that has clothes, purses, jewelry, and about anything else you could think of.
My favorite part:
Annoying saleslady: LADY! Buy shirt for your husband.
Me: [gave her "the look"]
Annoying saleslady: Do you have husband?
Me: No.
Annoying saleslady: Sorry.
We had dinner outside at a cute little place that wasn't so much Chinese. More European. We had paninis. We headed back to the hostel early - we are both pretty beat, and we have an early flight tomorrow. It's time for part two of our trip: visiting friends!
2 comments:
I didn't know there was a part 2! Can't wait to hear where you are going and who you will get to see!
Glad to hear from you. Front row seats sound pretty impressive. How are you feeling? Are you ready to leave the Olympics?
Bet you have to get up super early to get your flight.
Have you written more than one post for ACSM? I have only found one.
Stephanie: I got hamburger, Coke and french fries from Wendy's. We got soft play doh. Pawpaw needs to have a meeting tonight. The mail came today My daddy is coming to pick me up today - Emma
Weather here is terrific!!
Stay safe!!
MOM
Post a Comment