Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Man-Style

It's hot here. And it didn't take us long to realize that this is what men do to try to stay cool. We saw lots of this yesterday as we were out and about:



We had a nice, loooong night of sleep and are going to head to the Forbidden City today. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting shower!!!! At least you have some warm water. Be careful of that food and drink!!
Some guy from Lou. is going to be a soccer referee.

Love you,
mom

ehouse said...

i'm loving your trip blog! i really like your sense of humor and i'm going to live vicariously through you!

Anonymous said...

Everyone at work is lovin' the blog! Glad you're having a great time so far!

Anonymous said...

Haha....man-style....I actually just saw Michael walking around doing the same thing. I think he has adopted it.
So, what IS the temperature there?

The Tarka Family said...

I'm not sure exactly what they ARE doing. Sitting on ice? Wearing mid-riff tank tops?? What do the women do to cool off? *alison

Anonymous said...

Your blog rocks! I am glad you are having fun and taking us along with you (without having to put up with us). Did you get any digits of the UK and Australians on the train ride? Gotta love those accents. Be safe, gals.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo soooo glad that you all set up this website to keep us updated. I love hearing about everything that's going on with you guys and seeing the pictures. You're really good at this blog thing Steph. You could probably make a career as a travel blogger. :)